FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Fairfield County residents should enjoy a respite from precipitation for much of the day Saturday, but showers and thunderstorms are likely later in the afternoon, and especially at night, according to the National Weather Service.
There is a chance of some showers and thunderstorms after 3 p.m. Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms are likely between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m., according to the weather service. New rainfall amounts of between a tenth and quarter of an inch are possible.
Saturday’s high temperature will between 75 and 77 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high around 75.
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced