FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will likely wake up to flurries and snow showers Saturday morning, but little accumulation is expected.
The Saturday precipitation will remain snow inland, but will likely turn over to rain in coastal towns by midday. All precipitation is forecast to end by 3 or 4 p.m.
Temperatures will peak in the mid-30s inland and reach close to 40 degrees by the coast.
The sun is more likely to peek through the clouds on Sunday with temperatures in the mid to high-30s throughout the region. A brief flurry may drop some more snow at some point during the day, but is not likely to accumulate.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk