FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will likely wake up to flurries and snow showers Saturday morning, but little accumulation is expected.
The Saturday precipitation will remain snow inland, but will likely turn over to rain in coastal towns by midday. All precipitation is forecast to end by 3 or 4 p.m.
Temperatures will peak in the mid-30s inland and reach close to 40 degrees by the coast.
The sun is more likely to peek through the clouds on Sunday with temperatures in the mid to high-30s throughout the region. A brief flurry may drop some more snow at some point during the day, but is not likely to accumulate.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 4 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl