FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County will likely wake up to flurries and snow showers Saturday morning, but little accumulation is expected.
The Saturday precipitation will remain snow inland, but will likely turn over to rain in coastal towns by midday. All precipitation is forecast to end by 3 or 4 p.m.
Temperatures will peak in the mid-30s inland and reach close to 40 degrees by the coast.
The sun is more likely to peek through the clouds on Sunday with temperatures in the mid to high-30s throughout the region. A brief flurry may drop some more snow at some point during the day, but is not likely to accumulate.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home