FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After a sudden drop in temperatures, the storm forecast for Thursday is quickly turning from a rain or mix event to the latest snowy chapter in the winter of 2014 in Fairfield County.
The National Weather Service has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for Fairfield County on Thursday.
What looked like insignificant snowfall in earlier forecasts, now appears to bring six or more inches throughout the area from dawn on Thursday through late Thursday night.
Forecasts are still varying in the exact amounts, but expect another significant storm on Thursday.
Check back with Daily Voice for more updates as the storm approaches.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident