FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After a sudden drop in temperatures, the storm forecast for Thursday is quickly turning from a rain or mix event to the latest snowy chapter in the winter of 2014 in Fairfield County.
The National Weather Service has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for Fairfield County on Thursday.
What looked like insignificant snowfall in earlier forecasts, now appears to bring six or more inches throughout the area from dawn on Thursday through late Thursday night.
Forecasts are still varying in the exact amounts, but expect another significant storm on Thursday.
Check back with Daily Voice for more updates as the storm approaches.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast