FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After a sudden drop in temperatures, the storm forecast for Thursday is quickly turning from a rain or mix event to the latest snowy chapter in the winter of 2014 in Fairfield County.
The National Weather Service has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for Fairfield County on Thursday.
What looked like insignificant snowfall in earlier forecasts, now appears to bring six or more inches throughout the area from dawn on Thursday through late Thursday night.
Forecasts are still varying in the exact amounts, but expect another significant storm on Thursday.
Check back with Daily Voice for more updates as the storm approaches.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport