FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- After a sudden drop in temperatures, the storm forecast for Thursday is quickly turning from a rain or mix event to the latest snowy chapter in the winter of 2014 in Fairfield County.
The National Weather Service has issued a Hazardous Weather Outlook for Fairfield County on Thursday.
What looked like insignificant snowfall in earlier forecasts, now appears to bring six or more inches throughout the area from dawn on Thursday through late Thursday night.
Forecasts are still varying in the exact amounts, but expect another significant storm on Thursday.
Check back with Daily Voice for more updates as the storm approaches.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight