FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Wednesday's cloudy skies in Fairfield County could give way to thunderstorms by evening, with a chance for high amounts of rainfall, according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms may begin after 9 p.m., with new rainfall amounts between a tenth and a quarter of an inch, according to the National Weather Service. Higher amounts may be possible where thunderstorms occur.
More showers are likely Thursday and Friday, with daytime high temperatures in the 60s.
The holiday weekend should be much nicer, with sunny skies predicted for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures in the 70s or higher.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'