FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Wednesday's cloudy skies in Fairfield County could give way to thunderstorms by evening, with a chance for high amounts of rainfall, according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms may begin after 9 p.m., with new rainfall amounts between a tenth and a quarter of an inch, according to the National Weather Service. Higher amounts may be possible where thunderstorms occur.
More showers are likely Thursday and Friday, with daytime high temperatures in the 60s.
The holiday weekend should be much nicer, with sunny skies predicted for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures in the 70s or higher.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day