FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Wednesday's cloudy skies in Fairfield County could give way to thunderstorms by evening, with a chance for high amounts of rainfall, according to the National Weather Service.
Thunderstorms may begin after 9 p.m., with new rainfall amounts between a tenth and a quarter of an inch, according to the National Weather Service. Higher amounts may be possible where thunderstorms occur.
More showers are likely Thursday and Friday, with daytime high temperatures in the 60s.
The holiday weekend should be much nicer, with sunny skies predicted for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, with high temperatures in the 70s or higher.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury