DANBURY, Conn. — A truck crash has closed two of the westbound lanes of I-84 in Danbury on Tuesday afternoon.
The crash is between exits 2 and 3, and traffic is backing past the Route 7 interchange toward exit 5 in downtown Danbury. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has not given an estimate of when the crash will be cleared.
Traffic jams were continuing into the evening rush hour after 5:30 p.m. The initial crash occurred just before 2 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury