DANBURY, Conn. — A truck crash has closed two of the westbound lanes of I-84 in Danbury on Tuesday afternoon.
The crash is between exits 2 and 3, and traffic is backing past the Route 7 interchange toward exit 5 in downtown Danbury. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has not given an estimate of when the crash will be cleared.
Traffic jams were continuing into the evening rush hour after 5:30 p.m. The initial crash occurred just before 2 p.m.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open