DANBURY, Conn. — A truck crash has closed two of the westbound lanes of I-84 in Danbury on Tuesday afternoon.
The crash is between exits 2 and 3, and traffic is backing past the Route 7 interchange toward exit 5 in downtown Danbury. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has not given an estimate of when the crash will be cleared.
Traffic jams were continuing into the evening rush hour after 5:30 p.m. The initial crash occurred just before 2 p.m.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach