DANBURY, Conn. — A truck crash has closed two of the westbound lanes of I-84 in Danbury on Tuesday afternoon.
The crash is between exits 2 and 3, and traffic is backing past the Route 7 interchange toward exit 5 in downtown Danbury. The Connecticut Department of Transportation has not given an estimate of when the crash will be cleared.
Traffic jams were continuing into the evening rush hour after 5:30 p.m. The initial crash occurred just before 2 p.m.
- 1 Danbury Home Renovated By HGTV's 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 'Real Housewives' Star Adjusting, Teaching Exercise Class At Danbury Prison
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Danbury Holds Bulky Waste Drop-Off, City Cleanup Saturday