Updated: DANBURY, Conn. -- Eastbound I-84 in Danbury was congested for more than 4 miles on Tuesday afternoon due to a two-vehicle crash that closed the left lane, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The backup is from Exit 2 to Exit 5. The two-car crash was between Exits 4 and 5. The accident was reported at about 4:30 p.m., DOT said.
The crash scene has been cleared by 5:30 p.m., but the traffic backups remain.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury