NORWALK, Conn. -- A water main burst on Tuesday afternoon, spilling water onto I-95 south near Exit 15 in Norwalk and slowing traffic back through Westport.
All three southbound lanes were briefly closed at Exit 15, but the far left lane re-opened around 1:45 p.m. as crews worked to fix the issue.
Not helping matters was construction work on Route 7 south that closed two lanes, leading to more gridlock near the on-ramp onto I-95.
Check back with The Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off