FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors