FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Spring-like temperatures and sunny skies will rule the weekend forecast in Fairfield County, according to the National Weather Service.
Saturday will be sunny with a high temperature of 67 degrees with southwest winds of 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. As the sun sets, temperatures will drop into the low 40s.
Sunday will be partly sunny with a high temperature of 68 degrees with winds out of the south from 6 to 11 mph.
Patchy fog will roll into the area Sunday night after 10 p.m. with lows around 49 degrees.
Fog will linger early Monday morning but will burn off by 9 a.m. Temperatures are expected to climb into the low 70s before giving way to a chance of showers on Monday night.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield