FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning from noon on Tuesday until 6 a.m. on Wednesday for Fairfield County.
Snow should start falling late Tuesday morning and continue through late Tuesday night and is expected to accumulate between 4 to 8 inches, with higher amounts to the east.
Tuesday’s high is expected to be only between 20 and 22 degrees. Winds will be between 10 to 20 miles per hour with gusts up to 30 miles per hour, creating wind chills as low as 15 below zero late Tuesday night, which could cause frostbite. Falling, blowing and drifting snow will create hazardous driving and walking conditions.
Wednesday is expected to be mostly sunny and frigid, with highs between 16 and 18.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury