TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Roll Through Danbury
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station