TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury