TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Danbury Man Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near Danbury
- 3 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 4 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 5 Former Danbury High Principal Earns Top Honor For Superintendents