TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn