TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – A slow-moving winter storm is expected to produce a few more inches of snow into Friday before it clears up in time for the weekend, the National Weather Service predicts.
Meteorologists said the winter storm will move out to sea on Friday night, bringing sunny skies to the area on Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday's forecast calls for a high of 49 degrees. Sunday will see a high temperature of 51 degrees, with a 30 chance of showers later that night.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station