DANBURY, Conn. - Albert E. Rishdan of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 88.
Rishdan is survived by his wife, Rose (Montesi) Rishdan.
There will be no calling hours. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury