DANBURY, Conn. - Albert E. Rishdan of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 88.
Rishdan is survived by his wife, Rose (Montesi) Rishdan.
There will be no calling hours. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station