DANBURY, Conn. - Albert E. Rishdan of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 88.
Rishdan is survived by his wife, Rose (Montesi) Rishdan.
There will be no calling hours. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home