DANBURY, Conn. - Albert E. Rishdan of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 88.
Rishdan is survived by his wife, Rose (Montesi) Rishdan.
There will be no calling hours. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 CityCenter Danbury Releases August Concert Lineup
- 5 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Big Lottery Win Tops Week's News In Danbury