DANBURY, Conn. - Albert E. Rishdan of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 88.
Rishdan is survived by his wife, Rose (Montesi) Rishdan.
There will be no calling hours. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Tuesday, Aug. 12, at 11 a.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn