DANBURY, Conn. - Albert G. Applegate of Danbury died Wednesday, Feb. 12. He was 86.
Applegate was born Aug. 6, 1927, in Beaver Brook, Pa., the son of Robert Hampton Applegate and Hazel Beatrice Hildebrand Applegate. He was a Norwalk resident for many years before relocating to Danbury. He worked for many years as a machinist for Tulox Plastics and Yankee Metal, both in Norwalk. He served in the U.S. Army between World War II and the Korean War.
Applegate is survived by his sister, Margaret Gould of Louden, N.H.; and five nephews and four nieces. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Dorothea Ruth Iliff Applegate; and sisters, Ruth Durishin and Dorothy Hartmayer.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: www.magnerfuneralhome.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend