DANBURY, Conn. - Albert Yamont of Danbury died May 30. He was 91.
Yamont was born April 20, 1923, in Brooklyn, he was the son of Frank and Stephanie (Lango) Yamont. He received his Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering from the Pratt Institute, Brooklyn and for many years was employed by Western Electric. He also taught engineering at several colleges in Connecticut. He was a parishioner of Saint Joseph Church, Danbury.
Yamont is survived by his brother, Paul Yamont of Danbury. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 5 at Saint Joseph Church, Danbury. Burial will be in the Greenwood Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Rd., Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Albert-Yamont&lc=6777&pid=171193260&mid=5991385
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport