DANBURY, Conn. - Albert Yamont of Danbury died May 30. He was 91.
Yamont was born April 20, 1923, in Brooklyn, he was the son of Frank and Stephanie (Lango) Yamont. He received his Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering from the Pratt Institute, Brooklyn and for many years was employed by Western Electric. He also taught engineering at several colleges in Connecticut. He was a parishioner of Saint Joseph Church, Danbury.
Yamont is survived by his brother, Paul Yamont of Danbury. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 5 at Saint Joseph Church, Danbury. Burial will be in the Greenwood Cemetery, Brooklyn, New York.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Rd., Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Albert-Yamont&lc=6777&pid=171193260&mid=5991385
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Suspected Drug Dealer Crashes After Fleeing Danbury Police
- 4 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 5 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm