DANBURY, Conn. – Ann P. Aiello, of Danbury, died Dec. 26 at Connecticut Hospice in Branford. She was 91.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Neil C. Aiello; a daughter, Nadine Aiello McMillan; two sons, Neil C. Aiello II and Gene E. Aiello; a sister, Rose Warner; four grandchildren; a great-grandson; and several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services will be held 10 a.m. Monday at Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home in Danbury, with Deacon William Murphy of St. Gregory the Great Parish officiating. Burial will follow at St. Peter Cemetery in Danbury. Visitation will precede services at 9 a.m. at the funeral home.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Catholic War Veterans Scholarship Fund, 2 Shalvoy's Lane., Danbury CT 06810, Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405, or the Alzheimer's Association, Connecticut Chapter, 2075 Silas Deane Highway, Suite 100, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury