DANBURY, Conn. - Ann Marie (Clause) Boynton of Danbury died Tuesday, June 17. She was 72.
Boynton was born in Carbondale, Pa., and was the daughter of Rose (Molinaro) Clause. She was a past member of the Danbury Democratic Party, serving in Danbury politics for well over 30 years and had worked as a Congressional Aid for William Ratchford, and was the campaign manager for State Senator Bob Godfrey. She was the manager of the Jackson Hewitt Tax Service on Main Street in Danbury until her retirement. She was a member of His Vineyard Christian Fellowship.
Boynton is survived by her husband, Ernest M. Boynton; children, Lisa Tarsi (Alan) of Danbury; daughter, Lora Boynton of Danbury; son, Thomas Boynton (Deanna) of Colorado; six grandchildren; and many nieces and cousins. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Josephine Casey; and brother, Thomas Clause.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 21 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury, CT 06810 with a celebration of her life beginning at 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Boynton’s name to His Vineyard Christian Center Building Fund, 2 Vail Road, Bethel CT. 06801 or to a charity of your choice.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital