SEYMOUR, Conn. - Anthony N. D'Amico of Seymour died Monday, May 5. He was 77.
D’Amico was born Feb. 5, 1937, in the Bronx, he was the son of Nicholas and Jennie Chanci D'Amico. He was a Veteran of the U.S. Air Force and later became the chief financial officer of the Tenex Corporation of Danbury from 1986 until 1994. He was born and raised in the Bronx.
D’Amico is survived by his wife, Lorraine; sons, Mark D'Amico (Alison) of Glenview, Ill., Michael D'Amico (Lori) of Shelton and Matthew D'Amico (Tammy) of Oxford; and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, May 8 at 11:30 a.m. directly in St. Lawrence Church, 505 Shelton Ave., Shelton. Burial with full military honors will be held privately at the convenience of the family in Mountain Meadow Cemetery, Seymour.
For more information, please visit : http://www.abriola.com
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast