DANBURY, Conn. - Antoinette (Toni) Palanzo Nissly of Danbury died March 5. She was 89.
Nissly was born July 15, 1924, daughter of Daniel and Josephine (Angelotti) Palanzo. She was a lifelong resident of Danbury. She worked for many years in the housekeeping department of Danbury Hospital.
Nissly is survived by her sons, Gerald (Peggy), Martin (Gloria); daughters, Anita Godfrey and Lore Genender (Jay); 10 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; several nieces, nephews; and sister-in-law, Evelyn Palanzo. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Loren B. Nissly; brothers, Gerald and Michael Palanzo; and sisters, Marie Tesstani, Bernice Novella and Anna Spina.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 10 at St. Gregory the Great Church, Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Nissly's memory may be made to the St. Gregory the Great Living Trust Fund, 85 Great Plain Road, Danbury, CT 06811.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Antoinette-Nissly&lc=6777&pid=170051039&mid=5883896
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury