DANBURY, Conn. - Antonio "Tony" Querido of Danbury died Monday, March 31. He was 55.
Querido was born in Alfeizerao, Portugal, he was a son of Joaquim and Deolinda Maria Santos Querido. He came to the United States 28 years ago. He was a member of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Danbury. He was a disc jockey in the Danbury area.
Querido is survived by his daughter, Amanda Querido of Pennsylvania; brothers, Mario and Luis of Portugal; sisters, Maria Goncalves of Danbury and Maria Odete Querido of Portugal; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Dinis Jose Querido.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury, CT 06810. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m.Friday, April 4 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Danbury with the Rev. Jose Martins, Pastor, officiating. Burial will be at convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Querido's memory may be made to: http://www.gofundme.com/7ykxf4
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury