DANBURY, Conn. - Antonio "Tony" Querido of Danbury died Monday, March 31. He was 55.
Querido was born in Alfeizerao, Portugal, he was a son of Joaquim and Deolinda Maria Santos Querido. He came to the United States 28 years ago. He was a member of the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church in Danbury. He was a disc jockey in the Danbury area.
Querido is survived by his daughter, Amanda Querido of Pennsylvania; brothers, Mario and Luis of Portugal; sisters, Maria Goncalves of Danbury and Maria Odete Querido of Portugal; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents; and brother, Dinis Jose Querido.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 3 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury, CT 06810. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m.Friday, April 4 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Danbury with the Rev. Jose Martins, Pastor, officiating. Burial will be at convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Querido's memory may be made to: http://www.gofundme.com/7ykxf4
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks