DANBURY, Conn. - Bernard John Kurjiaka of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 79.
Kurjiaka was born in Danbury; son of Joseph and Mary Scherb Kurjiaka. He was employed in the hatting industry in his younger years and later at Western Connecticut State University until his retirement.
Kurjiaka is survived by his sister-in-law, Phyllis Kurjiaka; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Graveside Service will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Bernard-Kurjiaka&lc=6777&pid=169623176&mid=5849831
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced