DANBURY, Conn. - Bernard John Kurjiaka of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 79.
Kurjiaka was born in Danbury; son of Joseph and Mary Scherb Kurjiaka. He was employed in the hatting industry in his younger years and later at Western Connecticut State University until his retirement.
Kurjiaka is survived by his sister-in-law, Phyllis Kurjiaka; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Graveside Service will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Bernard-Kurjiaka&lc=6777&pid=169623176&mid=5849831
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury