DANBURY, Conn. - Bernard John Kurjiaka of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 79.
Kurjiaka was born in Danbury; son of Joseph and Mary Scherb Kurjiaka. He was employed in the hatting industry in his younger years and later at Western Connecticut State University until his retirement.
Kurjiaka is survived by his sister-in-law, Phyllis Kurjiaka; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Graveside Service will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Bernard-Kurjiaka&lc=6777&pid=169623176&mid=5849831
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account