DANBURY, Conn. - Bernard John Kurjiaka of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 79.
Kurjiaka was born in Danbury; son of Joseph and Mary Scherb Kurjiaka. He was employed in the hatting industry in his younger years and later at Western Connecticut State University until his retirement.
Kurjiaka is survived by his sister-in-law, Phyllis Kurjiaka; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Graveside Service will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Bernard-Kurjiaka&lc=6777&pid=169623176&mid=5849831
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola