DANBURY, Conn. - Bernard John Kurjiaka of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 8. He was 79.
Kurjiaka was born in Danbury; son of Joseph and Mary Scherb Kurjiaka. He was employed in the hatting industry in his younger years and later at Western Connecticut State University until his retirement.
Kurjiaka is survived by his sister-in-law, Phyllis Kurjiaka; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There will be no calling hours. A Graveside Service will be conducted at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11 at St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Bernard-Kurjiaka&lc=6777&pid=169623176&mid=5849831
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast