DANBURY, Conn. - Beverly A. (Lindquist) Keeler of Danbury died Wednesday, June 11. She was 72.
Keeler was born and raised in Norwalk, to Foster Lindquist and Harriet Whiting.
Keeler is survived by her children, William R. Keeler of Sandy Hook (Dawn) and Kimberly (Keeler) McCarthy (Alfred) of Boise, Idaho; four grandchildren; brothers, Foster (Junior) Lindquist and Ronald Lindquist; sister, Madeline Curci; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Bernard R. Keeler Jr.; twin sister, Barbara (Lindquist) Clap; and brother, Robert Lindquist.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 19, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Services will take place in the funeral home Friday, June 20, at 10:30 a.m. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting teddy bears so for her grandchildren to distribute to nursing homes in the area.
- 1 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 2 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night