DANBURY, Conn. - Beverly A. (Lindquist) Keeler of Danbury died Wednesday, June 11. She was 72.
Keeler was born and raised in Norwalk, to Foster Lindquist and Harriet Whiting.
Keeler is survived by her children, William R. Keeler of Sandy Hook (Dawn) and Kimberly (Keeler) McCarthy (Alfred) of Boise, Idaho; four grandchildren; brothers, Foster (Junior) Lindquist and Ronald Lindquist; sister, Madeline Curci; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Bernard R. Keeler Jr.; twin sister, Barbara (Lindquist) Clap; and brother, Robert Lindquist.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 19, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Services will take place in the funeral home Friday, June 20, at 10:30 a.m. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting teddy bears so for her grandchildren to distribute to nursing homes in the area.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 4 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day
- 5 Danbury Landlord Helps Reunite Purple Heart With Family Of WW II Vet