DANBURY, Conn. - Carmen L. Layog of Danbury died Friday March 21. She was 57.
Layog was born Oct. 11, 1956, in the Philippines, she was the daughter of Bonifacio and Flomena (Calde) Lacwasan. A resident of Danbury for more than 20 years, she worked as a nanny. She attended St. Gregory the Great Church.
Layog is survived by her husband, Nestor; children, Clint (Rochelle) Layog and Elgin (Shirley) Layog all of Danbury and Ivy (Brian Uy) Layog of Stamford; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 after 10 a.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury. Funeral services will held Saturday, March 29 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home, with Fr. Cyrus Bartolome officiating.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury