DANBURY, Conn. - Carmen L. Layog of Danbury died Friday March 21. She was 57.
Layog was born Oct. 11, 1956, in the Philippines, she was the daughter of Bonifacio and Flomena (Calde) Lacwasan. A resident of Danbury for more than 20 years, she worked as a nanny. She attended St. Gregory the Great Church.
Layog is survived by her husband, Nestor; children, Clint (Rochelle) Layog and Elgin (Shirley) Layog all of Danbury and Ivy (Brian Uy) Layog of Stamford; and five grandchildren.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 after 10 a.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury. Funeral services will held Saturday, March 29 at 11 a.m. in the funeral home, with Fr. Cyrus Bartolome officiating.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 3 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston