DANBURY, Conn. - Catherine "Kay" (Hossan) Morgan of Danbury died Monday, May 12. She was 96.
Morgan was born March 20, 1918, in Danbury, and was the daughter of Albert and Ellen (Barrett) Hossan. She lived in Danbury all of her life. She was a graduate of Danbury High School, class of 1935. She had been a lifelong parishioner of St. Peter Church in Danbury.
Morgan is survived by her daughters, Elaine (Arthur) Leach of Danbury, Janet (Joseph) O'Connor of Brookfield; three grandsons; sister-in-law, Jeanette Hossan of Brookfield; five step-grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; eight step-great-grandchildren; three step-great-great grandchildren; two nieces; and two nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, E. LeRoy Morgan; brother, Albert Hossan; grandson, Karl Leach; and a niece.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 15 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday, May 16 at St. Peter Church, Danbury. Interment will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
Contributions in her memory may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury, CT 06810.
For further information, please visit: http://www.thegreenfuneralhome.com
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account