DANBURY, Conn. - David P. Renoff of Danbury died Sunday, May 18. He was 74.
Renoff was born Oct. 28, 1939, in Danbury, he was the son of John J. and Anna (Fako) Renoff. He graduated from Danbury Elementary Schools and Henry Abbott Technical School. He had worked most of his life as a painting contractor.
Renoff is survived by his brother, John "Jack" Renoff of Danbury; and several cousins. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Louise (Ridgeway) Renoff.
Calling hours are Friday, May 23 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 23 at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton