DANBURY, Conn. - David P. Renoff of Danbury died Sunday, May 18. He was 74.
Renoff was born Oct. 28, 1939, in Danbury, he was the son of John J. and Anna (Fako) Renoff. He graduated from Danbury Elementary Schools and Henry Abbott Technical School. He had worked most of his life as a painting contractor.
Renoff is survived by his brother, John "Jack" Renoff of Danbury; and several cousins. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Louise (Ridgeway) Renoff.
Calling hours are Friday, May 23 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 23 at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station