DANBURY, Conn. - David P. Renoff of Danbury died Sunday, May 18. He was 74.
Renoff was born Oct. 28, 1939, in Danbury, he was the son of John J. and Anna (Fako) Renoff. He graduated from Danbury Elementary Schools and Henry Abbott Technical School. He had worked most of his life as a painting contractor.
Renoff is survived by his brother, John "Jack" Renoff of Danbury; and several cousins. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Louise (Ridgeway) Renoff.
Calling hours are Friday, May 23 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 23 at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield