NEW MILFORD, Conn. - Dolores A. (DiLeo) Kulis, a resident of New Milford, and formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died April 23. She was 82.
Kulis was born Jan. 31, 1932, to Vito and Anna McCabe DiLeo. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1950. She was a document clerk for Perkin & Elmer Manufacturing in Danbury.
Kulis is survived by her son, Richard M. Lucente, Jr. of Waterbury; daughters, Norma L. Fusci (Fred) of Norwalk and Susan Lucente-Lynch (James) of New Miilford; brothers, Vincent and Peter DiLeo; stepson, William J. Kulis, III of Meriden; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, William J. Kulis.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, April 27 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St. Port Chester, N.Y. Entombment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook, N.Y.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Ten-Year-Old Debuts In Danbury Palace's 'Scrooge: The Musical'
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring