NEW MILFORD, Conn. - Dolores A. (DiLeo) Kulis, a resident of New Milford, and formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died April 23. She was 82.
Kulis was born Jan. 31, 1932, to Vito and Anna McCabe DiLeo. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1950. She was a document clerk for Perkin & Elmer Manufacturing in Danbury.
Kulis is survived by her son, Richard M. Lucente, Jr. of Waterbury; daughters, Norma L. Fusci (Fred) of Norwalk and Susan Lucente-Lynch (James) of New Miilford; brothers, Vincent and Peter DiLeo; stepson, William J. Kulis, III of Meriden; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, William J. Kulis.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, April 27 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St. Port Chester, N.Y. Entombment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook, N.Y.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director