NEW MILFORD, Conn. - Dolores A. (DiLeo) Kulis, a resident of New Milford, and formerly of Port Chester, N.Y., died April 23. She was 82.
Kulis was born Jan. 31, 1932, to Vito and Anna McCabe DiLeo. She graduated from Port Chester High School in 1950. She was a document clerk for Perkin & Elmer Manufacturing in Danbury.
Kulis is survived by her son, Richard M. Lucente, Jr. of Waterbury; daughters, Norma L. Fusci (Fred) of Norwalk and Susan Lucente-Lynch (James) of New Miilford; brothers, Vincent and Peter DiLeo; stepson, William J. Kulis, III of Meriden; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, William J. Kulis.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday, April 27 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Corpus Christi Church, 136 South Regent St. Port Chester, N.Y. Entombment to follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery Rye Brook, N.Y.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton