DANBURY, Conn. - Eleanor C. Schultz, of Danbury, and a former longtime resident of Mount Vernon, N.Y., died Feb. 4. She was 90.
Schultz was the daughter of Harry J. Warren and Carrie Lightbody Lansing Warren. She was a founding member, along with her friends, of "Club Swazm" in Mount Vernon.
Schultz is survived by her children, Al "Buddy" Schultz (Inge), Stuart Schultz (Monica) and Carolyn Pagano (Jeffrey); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Alfred "Put" Schultz.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 7, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at the funeral home. Burial to follow in Kensico Cemetery, Valhalla.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield