DANBURY, Conn. - Eric Charles Seigel of Danbury died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 46.
Seigel, the son of Norman and Rochelle Seigel, grew up in Bridgeport and Trumbull. He graduated from Trumbull High School, Class of 86, and from Southern Connecticut State University with a bachelors degree in marketing.
Seigel is survived by his brother, Corey I. Seigel of New Milford; sister-in-law, Jessica Seigel; nieces; aunt, Shirley Reilly; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. from the Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at Loyalty Cemetery.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced