DANBURY, Conn. - Eric Charles Seigel of Danbury died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 46.
Seigel, the son of Norman and Rochelle Seigel, grew up in Bridgeport and Trumbull. He graduated from Trumbull High School, Class of 86, and from Southern Connecticut State University with a bachelors degree in marketing.
Seigel is survived by his brother, Corey I. Seigel of New Milford; sister-in-law, Jessica Seigel; nieces; aunt, Shirley Reilly; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. from the Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at Loyalty Cemetery.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury