DANBURY, Conn. - Eric Charles Seigel of Danbury died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 46.
Seigel, the son of Norman and Rochelle Seigel, grew up in Bridgeport and Trumbull. He graduated from Trumbull High School, Class of 86, and from Southern Connecticut State University with a bachelors degree in marketing.
Seigel is survived by his brother, Corey I. Seigel of New Milford; sister-in-law, Jessica Seigel; nieces; aunt, Shirley Reilly; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. from the Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at Loyalty Cemetery.
- 1 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Danbury Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Drug Expert Warns Against Legalizing Pot In Danbury Talk