DANBURY, Conn. - Eric Charles Seigel of Danbury died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 46.
Seigel, the son of Norman and Rochelle Seigel, grew up in Bridgeport and Trumbull. He graduated from Trumbull High School, Class of 86, and from Southern Connecticut State University with a bachelors degree in marketing.
Seigel is survived by his brother, Corey I. Seigel of New Milford; sister-in-law, Jessica Seigel; nieces; aunt, Shirley Reilly; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. from the Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at Loyalty Cemetery.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night