DANBURY, Conn. - Eric Charles Seigel of Danbury died Sunday, Aug. 17. He was 46.
Seigel, the son of Norman and Rochelle Seigel, grew up in Bridgeport and Trumbull. He graduated from Trumbull High School, Class of 86, and from Southern Connecticut State University with a bachelors degree in marketing.
Seigel is survived by his brother, Corey I. Seigel of New Milford; sister-in-law, Jessica Seigel; nieces; aunt, Shirley Reilly; cousins; and friends. He was predeceased by his parents.
Funeral services will take place Thursday, Aug. 21, at 2 p.m. from the Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home, 88 Beach Road, Fairfield, with interment following at Loyalty Cemetery.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 5 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury