DANBURY, Conn. - Evelyn M. Navan of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 15. She was 99.
Navan was born April 29, 1914, in West Hoboken, N.J., daughter of Anthony and Anna Van Hoorebeek. She attended schools in Jersey City, N.J., and had worked as an administrative assistant for the JP Morgan Company. She went on to work for many years at the Little Cake Box in New Fairfield and was a longtime member of the Congregational Church of New Fairfield.
Navan is survived by her son, Gary Navan of Danbury; daughter, Karen Lehn (James); and a grandson. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Walter D. Navan; and sister, Ruth Stenek.
Cremation will take place at the direction of the family. Memorial services will take place at a later date and time to be announced.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Evelyn-Navan&lc=6777&pid=169752986&mid=5860787
- 1 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 3 Danbury Teen's Jump From Hospital Parking Garage Tops Week’s News
- 4 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Macricostas Family Bestows $3 Million To Danbury's WestConn