DANBURY, Conn. - Frances (Bell) Dibble of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 1. She was 89.
Dibble was predeceased by her husband, Clarence W. Dibble.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury.
Funeral services will take place Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. in St. James Episcopal Church, 25 West St., Danbury with the Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Krasinski officiating. Interment will follow in Bethel Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm