DANBURY, Conn. - Frances (Bell) Dibble of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 1. She was 89.
Dibble was predeceased by her husband, Clarence W. Dibble.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury.
Funeral services will take place Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. in St. James Episcopal Church, 25 West St., Danbury with the Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Krasinski officiating. Interment will follow in Bethel Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money