DANBURY, Conn. - Frances (Bell) Dibble of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 1. She was 89.
Dibble was predeceased by her husband, Clarence W. Dibble.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury.
Funeral services will take place Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. in St. James Episcopal Church, 25 West St., Danbury with the Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Krasinski officiating. Interment will follow in Bethel Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton