DANBURY, Conn. - Frances (Bell) Dibble of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 1. She was 89.
Dibble was predeceased by her husband, Clarence W. Dibble.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury.
Funeral services will take place Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. in St. James Episcopal Church, 25 West St., Danbury with the Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Krasinski officiating. Interment will follow in Bethel Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Restaurant Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
- 2 Police Detail Sex Assault Charges Against Danbury High Teacher
- 3 Danbury Man Killed In I-684 Crash
- 4 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 5 Danbury Police: Nanny-Cam Shows Trauma Suffered By Girl Burned On Stove