DANBURY, Conn. - Frances (Bell) Dibble of Danbury died Saturday, Feb. 1. She was 89.
Dibble was predeceased by her husband, Clarence W. Dibble.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 6, from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury.
Funeral services will take place Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. in St. James Episcopal Church, 25 West St., Danbury with the Rev. Dr. Joseph A. Krasinski officiating. Interment will follow in Bethel Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport