PALM COAST, Fla. - Frances M. (Novella) Tykarski of Palm Coast, formerly of Danbury, died Friday, June 6. She was 95.
Tykarski was born July 1, 1918, the daughter of John and Vincenza Ross Novella. She was raised in Danbury, where she lived most of her life. She was a member of St. Joseph Church in Danbury.
Tykarski is survived by her son, Ernie; a granddaughter; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Christina Killiany and Dorothy Scozzafava; and many nieces, nephews and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Ernest C. Tykarski Sr.; son, John; and grandson, EJ.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 13, at St. Joseph Church, Danbury.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident