PALM COAST, Fla. - Frances M. (Novella) Tykarski of Palm Coast, formerly of Danbury, died Friday, June 6. She was 95.
Tykarski was born July 1, 1918, the daughter of John and Vincenza Ross Novella. She was raised in Danbury, where she lived most of her life. She was a member of St. Joseph Church in Danbury.
Tykarski is survived by her son, Ernie; a granddaughter; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Christina Killiany and Dorothy Scozzafava; and many nieces, nephews and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Ernest C. Tykarski Sr.; son, John; and grandson, EJ.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 13, at St. Joseph Church, Danbury.
- 1 Head Of Bikram Yoga, With Danbury Location, Faces Sex Assault Allegations
- 2 Salsa Fresca Serves Up Fast, Fresh Mexican Fare In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Business Takes New Approach To Funerals
- 4 Report Says 72 Arrests Were Made At Danbury Schools In 2013
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield