PALM COAST, Fla. - Frances M. (Novella) Tykarski of Palm Coast, formerly of Danbury, died Friday, June 6. She was 95.
Tykarski was born July 1, 1918, the daughter of John and Vincenza Ross Novella. She was raised in Danbury, where she lived most of her life. She was a member of St. Joseph Church in Danbury.
Tykarski is survived by her son, Ernie; a granddaughter; three great-grandchildren; sisters, Christina Killiany and Dorothy Scozzafava; and many nieces, nephews and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Ernest C. Tykarski Sr.; son, John; and grandson, EJ.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 12, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 13, at St. Joseph Church, Danbury.
- 1 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Fallen Tree Closes Part Of Danbury's Deer Hill Ave., Causes Power Outages
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton