DANBURY, Conn. - Frances Stellato of Danbury died May 8. She was 83.
Stellato was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Gaspare and Pauline (Marchese) Senia. She attended schools in Brooklyn and has been a longtime Danbury resident and member of St. Gregory the Great Church.
Stellato is survived by her sons, Gaspar Stellato (Gladys) of Brookfield, Nicholas Stellato (Deborah) of Orlando, Fla., and Joseph F. Stellato (Danielle) of Stuart, Fla.; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph Stellato; son, Lawrence Stellato; and sister, Antoinette DiFatta.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 4:30 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at St. Gregory the Great Church, 85 Great Plain Road, Danbury. Interment will follow at St. Peter Cemetery.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money