DANBURY, Conn. - Frances Stellato of Danbury died May 8. She was 83.
Stellato was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was the daughter of Gaspare and Pauline (Marchese) Senia. She attended schools in Brooklyn and has been a longtime Danbury resident and member of St. Gregory the Great Church.
Stellato is survived by her sons, Gaspar Stellato (Gladys) of Brookfield, Nicholas Stellato (Deborah) of Orlando, Fla., and Joseph F. Stellato (Danielle) of Stuart, Fla.; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Joseph Stellato; son, Lawrence Stellato; and sister, Antoinette DiFatta.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 4:30 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at St. Gregory the Great Church, 85 Great Plain Road, Danbury. Interment will follow at St. Peter Cemetery.
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday