DELAND, Fla. - Freda F. Konchalski of Deland, formerly of Danbury, died Dec. 4, 2013. She was 95.
Konchalski was born Nov. 26, 1918, in New York City, the daughter of Adolph and Emily (Schultz) Hoppe. Raised and educated in New York, she had worked at both Fanny Farmers Candy and Manhattan College. She had been a resident of Danbury since 1971, most recently at the Glen Crest Retirement Community for 11 years, until moving to Florida in 2011.
Konchalski is survived by her children, Ronald S. Konchalski (Camille) of Somers, N.Y., and Patricia E. McNally (Stephen) of Deltona; and four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frank Konchalski.
A graveside service will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 8, in Mountain View Cemetery, New Fairfield.
Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury, is in charge of arrangements.
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Aquarion Water Warns Customers To Beware Of Fake Employees After Burglaries
- 3 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Blumenthal, Murphy Demand End To 'Default' Gun Sales After Charleston