DANBURY, Conn. - Gerald L. Elm of Danbury died Saturday, Aug. 23. He was 78.
Elm is survived by his wife, Barbara (Pawlikowski) Elm; children, Gary L. (Dana) Elm of Southbury and Wesley A. (Mary) Elm of Danbury; and two grandchildren. He was predeceased by his sister, Helen Elm.
Funeral arrangements are private.
Contributions may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Rd., Danbury, CT 06810.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off
- 5 Shirley M. O'Marra, Longtime Danbury Resident