DANBURY, Conn. - Gladys E. Cosentino of Danbury died Wednesday, June 4. She was 96.
Cosentino was born in Manhattan, the daughter of Oscar and Margaret Vago. She moved to Danbury in 1981, after working for 20 years as a bookkeeper at various small companies in Westchester County, N.Y.
Consentino is survived by her son, Michael (Mary Ellen) Cosentino; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michael Cosentino; and son, Richard Cosentino.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Monday, June 9, at St. Edward the Confessor Roman Catholic Church in New Fairfield. Interment will be held at Saint Mary's Cemetery in Yonkers, N.Y., after the funeral service.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Gladys-Cosentino&lc=6777&pid=171253152&mid=5999243
- 1 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 2 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview