DANBURY, Conn. - Gladys E. Cosentino of Danbury died Wednesday, June 4. She was 96.
Cosentino was born in Manhattan, the daughter of Oscar and Margaret Vago. She moved to Danbury in 1981, after working for 20 years as a bookkeeper at various small companies in Westchester County, N.Y.
Consentino is survived by her son, Michael (Mary Ellen) Cosentino; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michael Cosentino; and son, Richard Cosentino.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Monday, June 9, at St. Edward the Confessor Roman Catholic Church in New Fairfield. Interment will be held at Saint Mary's Cemetery in Yonkers, N.Y., after the funeral service.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Gladys-Cosentino&lc=6777&pid=171253152&mid=5999243
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Danbury
- 4 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 5 Picture Perfect Memorial Day Greets Danbury As Parade Steps Off