DANBURY, Conn. - Gladys E. Cosentino of Danbury died Wednesday, June 4. She was 96.
Cosentino was born in Manhattan, the daughter of Oscar and Margaret Vago. She moved to Danbury in 1981, after working for 20 years as a bookkeeper at various small companies in Westchester County, N.Y.
Consentino is survived by her son, Michael (Mary Ellen) Cosentino; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Michael Cosentino; and son, Richard Cosentino.
A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Monday, June 9, at St. Edward the Confessor Roman Catholic Church in New Fairfield. Interment will be held at Saint Mary's Cemetery in Yonkers, N.Y., after the funeral service.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Gladys-Cosentino&lc=6777&pid=171253152&mid=5999243
- 1 Danbury Police Arrest 52-Year-Old Man On Sex Assault Charges
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Danbury For Saturday