DANBURY, Conn. - Henry Thelbert Harris of Danbury died July 3. He was 81.
Harris is survived by his wife, Adele (Monroe) Harris; children, Dottie Harris, Doreen Barnes (Kerzent), Maxine Perkins (Jerry), and Cynthia Furman (Michael); siblings, Jessie and George; 10 grandchildren; seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Deacon Thelbert J. Harris, Jr. (Susan).
Calling hours are Monday, July 14 from 9:45 to 11:45 a.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. Funeral services will take place Monday, July 14 at 12 noon in the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Rev. Dr. Aaron B. Samuels Blvd., Danbury with Rev. Leroy G. Parker, senior pastor officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend