DANBURY, Conn. - Henry Thelbert Harris of Danbury died July 3. He was 81.
Harris is survived by his wife, Adele (Monroe) Harris; children, Dottie Harris, Doreen Barnes (Kerzent), Maxine Perkins (Jerry), and Cynthia Furman (Michael); siblings, Jessie and George; 10 grandchildren; seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Deacon Thelbert J. Harris, Jr. (Susan).
Calling hours are Monday, July 14 from 9:45 to 11:45 a.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. Funeral services will take place Monday, July 14 at 12 noon in the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Rev. Dr. Aaron B. Samuels Blvd., Danbury with Rev. Leroy G. Parker, senior pastor officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury