DANBURY, Conn. - Henry Thelbert Harris of Danbury died July 3. He was 81.
Harris is survived by his wife, Adele (Monroe) Harris; children, Dottie Harris, Doreen Barnes (Kerzent), Maxine Perkins (Jerry), and Cynthia Furman (Michael); siblings, Jessie and George; 10 grandchildren; seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Deacon Thelbert J. Harris, Jr. (Susan).
Calling hours are Monday, July 14 from 9:45 to 11:45 a.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. Funeral services will take place Monday, July 14 at 12 noon in the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Rev. Dr. Aaron B. Samuels Blvd., Danbury with Rev. Leroy G. Parker, senior pastor officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 4 Danbury High Administrator Leaving For Post At Stamford High
- 5 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account