DANBURY, Conn. - Henry Thelbert Harris of Danbury died July 3. He was 81.
Harris is survived by his wife, Adele (Monroe) Harris; children, Dottie Harris, Doreen Barnes (Kerzent), Maxine Perkins (Jerry), and Cynthia Furman (Michael); siblings, Jessie and George; 10 grandchildren; seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Deacon Thelbert J. Harris, Jr. (Susan).
Calling hours are Monday, July 14 from 9:45 to 11:45 a.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. Funeral services will take place Monday, July 14 at 12 noon in the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Rev. Dr. Aaron B. Samuels Blvd., Danbury with Rev. Leroy G. Parker, senior pastor officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury