DANBURY, Conn. - Henry Thelbert Harris of Danbury died July 3. He was 81.
Harris is survived by his wife, Adele (Monroe) Harris; children, Dottie Harris, Doreen Barnes (Kerzent), Maxine Perkins (Jerry), and Cynthia Furman (Michael); siblings, Jessie and George; 10 grandchildren; seven great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his son, Deacon Thelbert J. Harris, Jr. (Susan).
Calling hours are Monday, July 14 from 9:45 to 11:45 a.m. at New Hope Baptist Church. Funeral services will take place Monday, July 14 at 12 noon in the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Rev. Dr. Aaron B. Samuels Blvd., Danbury with Rev. Leroy G. Parker, senior pastor officiating. Interment will follow in Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Danbury Man Faces Drug Charges After Attack On Car
- 3 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 4 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital