DANBURY, Conn. - Herbert E. Bullock of Danbury died Sunday, Feb. 23. He was 79.
Bullock was born Feb. 5, 1935, in Danbury, son of Horace and Elizabeth (Higson) Bullock. He graduated from St. Peter Episcopal School for Boys in Peekskill, N.Y., and attended the former Jesse Lee Academy in Redding. He had worked for many years in the family business in Brookfield, known as Bullock Marine. His most recent work affiliation was with Echo Bay Marina in Brookfield. He also served as a corporate director and then a director of the New Milford Savings Bank.
Bullock is survived by his wife, Dolores; twin sister, Mary Lane of Granite Shoals, Texas; an aunt; several nieces, nephews; and cousins. He was predeceased by his parents; brother, Bobby Bullock; and sister, Betty Lane.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 27 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury with a service to be held at the funeral home at 6:30 p.m. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Bullock’s memory may be made to the Praxair Center, 24 Hospital Ave., Danbury, CT 06810 or a charity of one's choice.
- 1 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 2 2 Arrested As Food Fight Turns Violent At Denny's In Danbury
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Danbury Man, 22, Pleads Guilty To Stealing Nearly $300K From Investors