DANBURY, Conn. - John “Jack” Torielli of Danbury died Monday, June 16. He was 81.
Torielli was born Oct. 15, 1922, in Danbury, he was the son of John T. and Mary (Michiko) Torielli. He attended Danbury schools and was a graduate of Danbury High School. A retired plumber-steamfitter, he was employed with the former Holman Co. of Danbury. He was a World War II U.S. Navy veteran and a member of St. Gregory the Great Parish.
Torielli is survived by his wife, Mildred (Peknik) Torielli; sons, John “Jackie” and David; brother, Robert Torielli; sister, Margaret “Peggy” Asmar; and four grandchildren.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 from 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, June 20 at St. Gregory the Great Church, Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
Contribution may be made to Regional Hospice and Home Care of Western CT, 39 Old Ridgebury Road, Danbury.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 4 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport