BROOKFIELD, Conn. - Kenneth J. Bach of Brookfield died April 30. He was 64.
Bach was born Jan. 10, 1950, he was the son of Francis and Margaret (DeSantis) Bachyrycz of Danbury. He graduated from Post University with a business degree and then attended Western Connecticut State College, earning his degree in social work. He worked for the state of Connecticut as an LCSW, and in his retirement he worked at Danbury Hospital in the mental health department.
Bach is survived by his aunt, Susan DeSantis of Danbury; brother, Frank Bachyrycz (Maryann); and four nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There are no calling hours. Committal services will held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at the St Peter Cemetery Mausoleum.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the A.S.P.C.A. in Bach's name.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Kenneth-Bach&lc=6777&pid=170924174&mid=5955611
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Pizza Place In Danbury
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director