BROOKFIELD, Conn. - Kenneth J. Bach of Brookfield died April 30. He was 64.
Bach was born Jan. 10, 1950, he was the son of Francis and Margaret (DeSantis) Bachyrycz of Danbury. He graduated from Post University with a business degree and then attended Western Connecticut State College, earning his degree in social work. He worked for the state of Connecticut as an LCSW, and in his retirement he worked at Danbury Hospital in the mental health department.
Bach is survived by his aunt, Susan DeSantis of Danbury; brother, Frank Bachyrycz (Maryann); and four nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
There are no calling hours. Committal services will held at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 8 at the St Peter Cemetery Mausoleum.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the A.S.P.C.A. in Bach's name.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Kenneth-Bach&lc=6777&pid=170924174&mid=5955611
- 1 Bridgeport Woman, 35, Seriously Injured In Crash On I-84 Near Danbury
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 3 Danbury High Runners Win FCIAC Cross Country Crown
- 4 'Real Housewives' Star To Serve Prison Time In Danbury
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola