DANBURY, Conn. - Larry Guyton of Danbury died April 10. He was 53.
Guyton was born Jan. 18, 1961, in Danbury. He was the son of Hattie Guyton and Grover Guyton Sr. He was a self-employed auto mechanic.
Guyton is survived by his mother, Hattie Guyton; son, Shakiem Guyton of Danbury; daughter, Ashley Steward of California; brother, Mikel; sister, Mary; and sisters-in-law, Gayle Guyton and Danielle Guyton, both of Danbury; and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Grover Guyton Sr.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 17, from 11 a.m. until a noon service at the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Aaron B. Samuels Drive, Danbury. Funeral services will be held at noon Thursday, April 17 at the church.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later