DANBURY, Conn. - Larry Guyton of Danbury died April 10. He was 53.
Guyton was born Jan. 18, 1961, in Danbury. He was the son of Hattie Guyton and Grover Guyton Sr. He was a self-employed auto mechanic.
Guyton is survived by his mother, Hattie Guyton; son, Shakiem Guyton of Danbury; daughter, Ashley Steward of California; brother, Mikel; sister, Mary; and sisters-in-law, Gayle Guyton and Danielle Guyton, both of Danbury; and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Grover Guyton Sr.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 17, from 11 a.m. until a noon service at the New Hope Baptist Church, 10 Aaron B. Samuels Drive, Danbury. Funeral services will be held at noon Thursday, April 17 at the church.
For more information, please visit: www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Danbury Man, 50, Busted On Charges Of Selling Heroin At Condo Complex
- 2 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Danbury Police Charge Man With Dealing Drugs From Car, Apartment
- 5 Man Gets Prison Time For Drive-By Shooting Linked To Danbury Killing