SEYMOUR, Conn. - Lawrence "Larry" Soisson of Seymour died Jan. 28. He was 71.
Soisson was born April 6, 1942, in Connellsville, Pa.; son of George and Catherine (Gerke) Soisson. He was a retired quality assurance inspector after 37 years from Branson Ultrasonic, Danbury. He was a communicant of St. Augustine Church.
Soisson is survived by his wife, Carol (Oglethorpe) Soisson; son, Jeffrey S. Soisson (Kelly) of Beacon Falls; daughter, Colleen Menis (Alfred) of North Reading, Mass.; siblings, Kathleen Cocks (Ted) of Newport, N.C., Nancy Dye (John) of Connellsville, Pa., and William Soisson (Eleanor) of Freidens, Pa.; four grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 2 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Ralph E. Hull Funeral Home, 161 W. Church St., Seymour. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, Feb. 3 at 10:30 a.m. in St. Augustine Church (directly), 35 Washington Ave., Seymour. Interment will be in St Augustine Cemetery (Springtime).
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Danbury Man Faces Gun Charge After I-684 Stop
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Danbury 19-Year-Old Charged In Ponzi Scheme Faces More Legal Troubles
- 5 Deadly Crash, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Danbury