SEYMOUR, Conn. - Lawrence "Larry" Soisson of Seymour died Jan. 28. He was 71.
Soisson was born April 6, 1942, in Connellsville, Pa.; son of George and Catherine (Gerke) Soisson. He was a retired quality assurance inspector after 37 years from Branson Ultrasonic, Danbury. He was a communicant of St. Augustine Church.
Soisson is survived by his wife, Carol (Oglethorpe) Soisson; son, Jeffrey S. Soisson (Kelly) of Beacon Falls; daughter, Colleen Menis (Alfred) of North Reading, Mass.; siblings, Kathleen Cocks (Ted) of Newport, N.C., Nancy Dye (John) of Connellsville, Pa., and William Soisson (Eleanor) of Freidens, Pa.; four grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Sunday, Feb. 2 from 2 to 6 p.m. at the Ralph E. Hull Funeral Home, 161 W. Church St., Seymour. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, Feb. 3 at 10:30 a.m. in St. Augustine Church (directly), 35 Washington Ave., Seymour. Interment will be in St Augustine Cemetery (Springtime).
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Danbury Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Danbury With Snow, Ice In Forecast