DANBURY, Conn. - Lillian L. Esposito of Danbury died Tuesday, March 4. She was 62.
Esposito was born Jan. 23, 1952, in Mahopac, N.Y., to Irene Yaple and William Mooso. She attended Danbury Schools and graduated from St. Petersburg High school in 1970. She was a longtime resident of Danbury. She was a retired medical receptionist in Danbury for numerous years with Danbury Orthopedics and also at Connecticut Pain Care.
Esposito is survived by her husband, Daniel; father, William Mooso of Danbury; children, Jeffrey Esposito of Danbury and Laura Bumbala (Steve) of Minneapolis, Minn.; father-in-law, John J. Esposito of Danbury; and many brothers and sisters-in-law from the Esposito family; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her mother, Irene.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 10 at St. Peter Church, 115 Main St., Danbury. Interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Lillian-Esposito&lc=6777&pid=170048967&mid=5882743
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Danbury Picks 92-Year-Old Army Vet As Grand Marshal For Parade
- 3 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 4 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station