GAYLORDSVILLE, Conn. - Lucille M. Pierce of Gaylordsville, formerly of Danbury, died Friday, Aug. 22. She was 67.
Pierce was born in Danbury, to William and Lorraine Muehlfeld Falls. She attended schools in Danbury and Bethel. A resident of Gaylordsville for the past 41 years, she was previously of Danbury.
Pierce is survived by her husband, Everett A. Pierce, Jr.; son, Andrew (Tina) of Pine Plains, N.Y.; daughter, Alisa Arno (James) of Kent; three granddaughters; three great-grandchildren; brothers, William Falls, Russell Falls and Richard Falls; sisters, Linda Barbarotto, Cathy Snopkoski, Debbie Matula and Kimberly Schneider; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Brenda Falls.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 28 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Pierce's memory may be made to New Milford Animal Welfare Society, 8 Dodd Road, New Milford, CT 06776 or to the Salvation Army Southern New England Division, 1174 East Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06608.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Danbury Police Pull Driver From Car In Candlewood Lake
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Danbury Skies Sunday
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Danbury Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend