DANBURY, Conn. - Mamie (Sadowski) Jowdy of Danbury died Monday, Aug. 11. She was 98.
Jowdy is survived by her son, Daniel P. Jowdy; and three grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony Church. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, Aug. 18, at 6:45 p.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Private interment services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 19, in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Anthony Church Scholarship Fund or to an elderly service organization of your choice.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn