DANBURY, Conn. - Mamie (Sadowski) Jowdy of Danbury died Monday, Aug. 11. She was 98.
Jowdy is survived by her son, Daniel P. Jowdy; and three grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony Church. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, Aug. 18, at 6:45 p.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Private interment services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 19, in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Anthony Church Scholarship Fund or to an elderly service organization of your choice.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Apartments Rising At 1 Kennedy Flats Development In Downtown Danbury
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later