DANBURY, Conn. - Mamie (Sadowski) Jowdy of Danbury died Monday, Aug. 11. She was 98.
Jowdy is survived by her son, Daniel P. Jowdy; and three grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 18, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at St. Anthony Church. The Liturgy of Christian Burial will be celebrated Monday, Aug. 18, at 6:45 p.m. in St. Anthony Maronite Catholic Church, 17 Granville Ave., Danbury. Private interment services will take place Tuesday, Aug. 19, in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Anthony Church Scholarship Fund or to an elderly service organization of your choice.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 4 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury