DANBURY, Conn. - Mary S. (Dinho) DoVale of Danbury died Thursday, May 22. She was 88.
DoVale was born March 14, 1926, in Brockton, Mass., a daughter of Joseph and Mary Farias Dinho. She moved to Danbury at a young age. She retired from Barden Corp. in Danbury.
DoVale is survived by her children, Lynn Lucsky (James), Bobby DoVale, Dawn Tavares (Richard), and Lee DoVale (Laurie), Sandi Teixeira; sisters, Alice Bellao and Pet Gebert; and 21 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Adelino (Lee) DoVale; son-in-law, Manny Teixeira; and siblings, Albert, Ted, Tony, Jack, Gigi, Micky and Martha.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 27, at St. Peter Church, Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury Teen Selected To Visit D.C., Meet With President Obama
- 3 Man Apprehended After Assault, Police Chase That Ends On Danbury Border
- 4 Eversource Reports Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money