DANBURY, Conn. - Mary S. (Dinho) DoVale of Danbury died Thursday, May 22. She was 88.
DoVale was born March 14, 1926, in Brockton, Mass., a daughter of Joseph and Mary Farias Dinho. She moved to Danbury at a young age. She retired from Barden Corp. in Danbury.
DoVale is survived by her children, Lynn Lucsky (James), Bobby DoVale, Dawn Tavares (Richard), and Lee DoVale (Laurie), Sandi Teixeira; sisters, Alice Bellao and Pet Gebert; and 21 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Adelino (Lee) DoVale; son-in-law, Manny Teixeira; and siblings, Albert, Ted, Tony, Jack, Gigi, Micky and Martha.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 27, at St. Peter Church, Danbury. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street
- 5 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station