BETHEL, Conn. - Mary (Germinaro) Wildman, of Bethel, formerly of Danbury, died Wednesday, May 21. She was 90.
Wildman was born May 8, 1924, in Danbury, the daughter of Salvatore and Theresa Germinaro. She grew up in the Beaver Brook section of Danbury and graduated from Danbury High School, Class of 1942. She lived in Bethel after she married and worked for many years at the former Neuman-Endler Hat Factory. She went on to work for Messingers Bicycle Shop for 26 years. She was a longtime member of the Beaver Brook Volunteer Fire Department Ladies Auxiliary.
Wildman is survived by her son, John H. Wildman Jr. (Alberta) of Danbury; daughters, Theresa LeRoux of Maryland, N.Y., and Sandie Pandolf of Harrington, Maine; seven grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John H. Wildman Sr.; daughter, Barbara J. Lake; son-in-law, Bruce LeRoux; brothers Sal, Jimmy, Tony and Frank Germinaro; and sisters Rose Godfrey, Grace Ruscoe, Angie Cavagna, Carmella Scozzafava and Josephine Perusse.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 27, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 28, at St. Joseph Church, Danbury. Interment will follow in Elmwood Cemetery, Bethel.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Suspected Drug Dealer Crashes After Fleeing Danbury Police
- 3 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 4 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 5 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury