DANBURY, Conn. - Matthew Stephen Esposito of Danbury died Thursday, March 27. He was 39.
Esposito was born in Danbury, son of Stephen T. Esposito of Danbury and Doreen (Boshka) Esposito. He was a graduate of Danbury High School and had worked as a stock clerk for the Sports Authority store and part-time at Ability Beyond. He participated in Special Olympics for many years.
Esposito is survived by his father, Stephen; sister, Debra Lynn McAuliffe of Vernon; brother, Gregory Esposito of Townsend, Del.; longtime companion, Sue Fenty; and six nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his mother, Doreen; and sister, Kerry Ann Esposito.
To celebrate Esposito's life, a casual gathering of family and friends will be held at one of his favorite restaurants, Pancho's & Gringo's, 779 Federal Road., Brookfield, CT 06804, Monday, March 31 from 4 to 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Ability Beyond, attn. Pamela Szen, 4 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801.
For more information, please visit: www.obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Matthew-Esposito&lc=6777&pid=170417304&mid=5911270
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Eversource Repairs Power Outages In Danbury
- 5 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer