DANBURY, Conn. - Maurice "Murray" Thomas Coscia of Danbury died April 15. He was 79.
Coscia was born Sept. 17, 1934, in the Bronx, N.Y. After his discharge from the U.S. Navy, he became the owner of Glenville Auto Service in Greenwich, where he served the community for several decades.
Coscia is survived by his children, Mark Coscia of Greenwich, Rosemarie Starkey of Redding, Theresa Laird of Brookfield and Annmarie McDowell of Fishkill, N.Y.; and nine grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Pezzetta.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, at St Joseph Church, 8 Robinson Ave., Danbury. Entombment will follow at Glendale Cemetery in Bloomfield, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 2 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 5 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later