DANBURY, Conn. - Maurice "Murray" Thomas Coscia of Danbury died April 15. He was 79.
Coscia was born Sept. 17, 1934, in the Bronx, N.Y. After his discharge from the U.S. Navy, he became the owner of Glenville Auto Service in Greenwich, where he served the community for several decades.
Coscia is survived by his children, Mark Coscia of Greenwich, Rosemarie Starkey of Redding, Theresa Laird of Brookfield and Annmarie McDowell of Fishkill, N.Y.; and nine grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Pezzetta.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, at St Joseph Church, 8 Robinson Ave., Danbury. Entombment will follow at Glendale Cemetery in Bloomfield, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 3 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Danbury, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home