DANBURY, Conn. - Maurice "Murray" Thomas Coscia of Danbury died April 15. He was 79.
Coscia was born Sept. 17, 1934, in the Bronx, N.Y. After his discharge from the U.S. Navy, he became the owner of Glenville Auto Service in Greenwich, where he served the community for several decades.
Coscia is survived by his children, Mark Coscia of Greenwich, Rosemarie Starkey of Redding, Theresa Laird of Brookfield and Annmarie McDowell of Fishkill, N.Y.; and nine grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose Pezzetta.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 22, at St Joseph Church, 8 Robinson Ave., Danbury. Entombment will follow at Glendale Cemetery in Bloomfield, N.J.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Heart Association.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 9 Danbury Condos Sustain Damage In Fire Sparked By Lightning
- 3 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Danbury, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night