DANBURY, Conn. - Minnie Ella Andersen of Danbury died April 15. She was 102.
Andersen was born in Kent, N.Y., to Susan and George Robinson and spent most of her life in Danbury. She was a member of the Danbury Baptist Church and had worked for 35 years in the Danbury Hospital Pediatrics Department.
Andersen is survived by her son-in-law, John Scott; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward Andersen; daughters, Carol Bochnia and Marilyn Scott; and grandsons, William and Richard Bochnia.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23, from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Committal services will follow immediately at the Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 38 Richards Ave., Norwalk, CT 06854.
- 1 Suspected Drug Dealer Busted With Crack, Heroin, Danbury Police Say
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Danbury
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Man, 67, Gets 10 Years In Prison For Leading Drug Ring
- 5 Danbury Billionaire Delays Construction To Keep Kids Soccer Fields Open