DANBURY, Conn. - Minnie Ella Andersen of Danbury died April 15. She was 102.
Andersen was born in Kent, N.Y., to Susan and George Robinson and spent most of her life in Danbury. She was a member of the Danbury Baptist Church and had worked for 35 years in the Danbury Hospital Pediatrics Department.
Andersen is survived by her son-in-law, John Scott; eight grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward Andersen; daughters, Carol Bochnia and Marilyn Scott; and grandsons, William and Richard Bochnia.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23, from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Green Funeral Home, 57 Main St., Danbury. Committal services will follow immediately at the Wooster Cemetery, Danbury.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Cancer Society, 38 Richards Ave., Norwalk, CT 06854.
- 1 Man Faces Multiple Charges After Two-State Chase That Ended In Danbury
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 New Fairfield Woman Accused Of Stealing From Church
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 U.S. News & World Report Ranks Danbury Hospital No. 3 In Connecticut