DANBURY, Conn. - Pamela (Bonnici) Alphonso of Danbury died Thursday, Jan. 9. She was 76.
Alphonso is survived by her children, Stuart, Marina, Melissa, Ruth, Wanda and Wendy; siblings, Derek and Sylvia; daughter-in-law, Roma; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Alphonso; and son, Emile.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury at the time of the service, where funeral services will take place at 11:30 a.m.. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
- 1 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Danbury's Ives Park Features Grateful Dead Anniversary Concert Simulcast
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Danbury Police Search For Missing 14-Year-Old Girl
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You