DANBURY, Conn. - Pamela (Bonnici) Alphonso of Danbury died Thursday, Jan. 9. She was 76.
Alphonso is survived by her children, Stuart, Marina, Melissa, Ruth, Wanda and Wendy; siblings, Derek and Sylvia; daughter-in-law, Roma; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Alphonso; and son, Emile.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury at the time of the service, where funeral services will take place at 11:30 a.m.. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 5 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day