DANBURY, Conn. - Pamela (Bonnici) Alphonso of Danbury died Thursday, Jan. 9. She was 76.
Alphonso is survived by her children, Stuart, Marina, Melissa, Ruth, Wanda and Wendy; siblings, Derek and Sylvia; daughter-in-law, Roma; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Alphonso; and son, Emile.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury at the time of the service, where funeral services will take place at 11:30 a.m.. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
- 1 Malloy Brings Transportation Vision To Danbury, Calls For Widening Of I-84
- 2 Forecast Worsens With More Snow Predicted For Danbury
- 3 Suspected Drug Dealer Crashes After Fleeing Danbury Police
- 4 Police: Danbury Resident Pepper Sprays Men Breaking Into His Home
- 5 Danbury Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm