DANBURY, Conn. - Pamela (Bonnici) Alphonso of Danbury died Thursday, Jan. 9. She was 76.
Alphonso is survived by her children, Stuart, Marina, Melissa, Ruth, Wanda and Wendy; siblings, Derek and Sylvia; daughter-in-law, Roma; and seven grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Frank Alphonso; and son, Emile.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 in the Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury at the time of the service, where funeral services will take place at 11:30 a.m.. Burial will follow in St. Peter Cemetery, Danbury.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury