DANBURY, Conn. - Patricia Ann (Guarneri) Hartley Terry died Sunday, Aug. 17. She was 72.
Terry was born Jan. 1, 1942, in Derby, to Peter and Jane (Pierson) Guarneri. She retired from IBM in 1992 and was involved with the American Legion Post #60 in Danbury as past commander and current adjutant.
Terry is survived by her brother, Peter Guarneri and his family of Indiana; daughter, Helen Brown of Naugatuck; son, Frederick Hartley Jr. of Bridgeport; six grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Final arrangements will be private, at the convenience of her family. There will be no calling hours.
- 1 One Lane Reopens On I-84 Stretch After Tractor-Trailer/Car Accident
- 2 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 3 Danbury Police: Man Arrested On Drug Charges After Ramming Unmarked Car
- 4 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Danbury
- 5 Ole Mexican Grill Serves Up New Options Near Danbury's WestConn