DANBURY, Conn. - Patricia Ann (Guarneri) Hartley Terry died Sunday, Aug. 17. She was 72.
Terry was born Jan. 1, 1942, in Derby, to Peter and Jane (Pierson) Guarneri. She retired from IBM in 1992 and was involved with the American Legion Post #60 in Danbury as past commander and current adjutant.
Terry is survived by her brother, Peter Guarneri and his family of Indiana; daughter, Helen Brown of Naugatuck; son, Frederick Hartley Jr. of Bridgeport; six grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Final arrangements will be private, at the convenience of her family. There will be no calling hours.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Fire Damages O'Brien's Irish Pub In Danbury
- 3 Special Guests Drop In At Danbury's Memorial Day Parade
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Danbury Police: Two Busted With Pot On George Street