DANBURY, Conn. - Patricia Ann (Guarneri) Hartley Terry died Sunday, Aug. 17. She was 72.
Terry was born Jan. 1, 1942, in Derby, to Peter and Jane (Pierson) Guarneri. She retired from IBM in 1992 and was involved with the American Legion Post #60 in Danbury as past commander and current adjutant.
Terry is survived by her brother, Peter Guarneri and his family of Indiana; daughter, Helen Brown of Naugatuck; son, Frederick Hartley Jr. of Bridgeport; six grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Final arrangements will be private, at the convenience of her family. There will be no calling hours.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Mayor Unveils $40 Million Plan To Expand Danbury High
- 3 Danbury's Henry Abbott Tech Gets State's Seventh E-House
- 4 Nine Sandy Hook Victim Families File Lawsuit Against Gun Maker, Seller
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Danbury