DANBURY, Conn. - Patricia Ann (Guarneri) Hartley Terry died Sunday, Aug. 17. She was 72.
Terry was born Jan. 1, 1942, in Derby, to Peter and Jane (Pierson) Guarneri. She retired from IBM in 1992 and was involved with the American Legion Post #60 in Danbury as past commander and current adjutant.
Terry is survived by her brother, Peter Guarneri and his family of Indiana; daughter, Helen Brown of Naugatuck; son, Frederick Hartley Jr. of Bridgeport; six grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Final arrangements will be private, at the convenience of her family. There will be no calling hours.
- 1 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 2 Danbury Nanny Charged With Intentionally Burning 3-Year-Old Girl
- 3 Snow Could Return To Danbury For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach