DANBURY, Conn. - Patricia Ann (Guarneri) Hartley Terry died Sunday, Aug. 17. She was 72.
Terry was born Jan. 1, 1942, in Derby, to Peter and Jane (Pierson) Guarneri. She retired from IBM in 1992 and was involved with the American Legion Post #60 in Danbury as past commander and current adjutant.
Terry is survived by her brother, Peter Guarneri and his family of Indiana; daughter, Helen Brown of Naugatuck; son, Frederick Hartley Jr. of Bridgeport; six grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents.
Final arrangements will be private, at the convenience of her family. There will be no calling hours.
- 1 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 2 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Danbury
- 4 Teens Form Flash Mob In Danbury To Promote Fairfield County Giving Day
- 5 Danbury Landlord Helps Reunite Purple Heart With Family Of WW II Vet