DANBURY, Conn. - Pearl (Sackman) Marcus of Danbury died Wednesday, Aug. 6. She was 95.
Her husband, Jack Marcus, whose family started Marcus Dairy, died in June.
She is survived by her daughter, Susan Garber Brown (Edward) of Unionville, Pa.; sons, Michael (Nancy) of Danbury, Neil (Lisi) of Redding and Jeffrey (Annette) of Brookfield; and 11 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. Her son, Alan, predeceased her.
Graveside funeral services and burial will take place Sunday, Aug. 10, at 11 a.m. in the United Jewish Center Cemetery, Gray's Bridge Road, Brookfield, with Rabbi Clifford Librach and Cantor Penny Kessler of the United Jewish Center of Danbury officiating.
A period of mourning will be observed Sunday, Aug. 10, from 2 to 6 p.m. with Minyan at 6 p.m. and Monday, Aug. 11, from 5 to 8 p.m. with Minyan at 7 p.m. at 207 Southern Blvd., Danbury.
For more information, visit www.jowdykanefuneralhome.com
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Danbury
- 2 Danbury Police Charge Man, 36, With Attempted Murder
- 3 Tractor-Trailer Slams Into Danbury Home At Bottom Of Slippery Hill
- 4 Off To A Great Start: Kindergarten Registration Begins In Danbury
- 5 Danbury Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In New Storm